You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Vionic Unisex ¾ Length Orthotics
A cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics
This orthotic insert has been developed by Philip J Vasyli - an internationally renowned podiatrist and inventor of leading biomechanical orthotics.
It’s designed to provide support and control, which helps reduce over-pronation (where the foot rolls in too much). This in turn can relieve many of the aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment such as heel pain (including plantar fasciitis), knee pain, lower back pain and tired, aching legs.
This 3/4 length design with patented lateral cutaway takes up less room - making it ideal for all types of regular men’s and women’s (low heeled) footwear.
Why you’ll love Vionic Unisex ¾ Length Orthotics...
- Pre-moulded and ready-to-use orthotic - modification is not needed
- Features foot motion technology to realign the feet and lower body
- Built-in 4 degree rearfoot wedge provides support and control to help reduce over-pronation
- Contoured around the heel and arch to achieve 100% foot contact
- Cushioned heel insert for added shock absorption
- Can be trimmed in the forefoot if necessary
- Advanced technology and premium-quality materials
Also available in a full length version. Please click here for details.
- Women -
- Extra Small(XS) - fits shoe sizes 3 to 4.5
- Small(S) - fits shoe sizes 5 to 6.5
- Medium(M) - fits shoe sizes 7 to 8.5
- Large(L) - fits shoe sizes 9 to 10
- Extra Large(XL) - Not suitable
- Men -
- Extra Small(XS) - Not suitable
- Small(S) - fits shoe sizes 4.5 - 6
- Medium(M) - fits shoe sizes 6.5 - 8
- Large(L) - fits shoe sizes 8.5 - 10
- Extra Large(XL) - fits shoe sizes 10.5 - 12
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.